miércoles, 2 de diciembre de 2009

Yeah Shut the fuck up already

La gran ventaja de las reseñas en internet, es que puedes leer la opinión de la gente al instante. Y aquí la opinión sobre Avatar y todo el aparato que traen con ella:

"I agree with freethinker. I never have understood the hype over Avatar at all. It does not impress me at all nor am I excited about any part of the movie... that plus Titanic sucked."

"Not to be a jerk, but the whole "Avatar looks awesome" thing is escaping me. Nothing about the entire project - movie/game/Cameron's vision - excites me one bit. Who knows, maybe the movie will indeed change my mind. I just don't get the excitement. Proof will be in the pudding, and so far, it looks like rice pudding."

No puedo estar más de acuerdo. Fuck Cameron, y recuerden las sabias palabras de Chuck D, miembro de Public Enemy: Don't Believe the Hype!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario